Pages

Sunday 8 July 2018

Morning Prayer and Declarations


It’s the dawning of a new day a day of victory & glory
I am the light shining in a dark place
I shine as the stars in the universe--- in a crooked and depraved generation.
A new day is upon me.. I will arise and shine!
As the morning star arises in my hearts bringing light causing all darkness to flee… the world will come to my light and the brightness of my rising will attract kings and highly placed people to me!
The life and light of God in me lightens up the lives of those around me!
The light of God in me produces a positive life changing result in my generation!
The world awaits my manifestation, therefore I manifest greater works and show forth the glory of God!
I declare that I’m a victor over every circumstance I encounter this day.
The Lord goes before me this day and makes every crooked path straightened.
This day I’m not disadvantaged because everything works together to my advantage.
This day men see me and recognize whose I am as I exude God’s favor, light, blessings, mercy, goodness, wisdom and grace.
This day I run and I’m not weary; I walk and do not faint; I have the strength of an eagle and carry out my business/work this day with ease.
This day as I trust in the Lord, He directs my path
He leads me in the right way!
He orders my step towards greatness!
Even though I walk through challenges and difficulties, I have overcome!
Whatever platform others have been denied access to, or could not step up to. I gain access to and I step up to that platform.
My head is anointed with the oil and fragrance of heaven, therefore I attract favor, blessings, opportunities and other good things.
Surely I shall experience God’s goodness and mercy every day of my life. culled from the book #Morningprayerforchampions by Mabrig Korie,


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/875808 

No comments:

Post a Comment