Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Prayers For Urgent Financial Help (2)





Dear God, I have come before you now to ask for a financial blessing to help me in my life.

Father I ask that you send people into my life who will bless me financially.

Father I have a strong faith that you will provide what I need and what the people I love need.

Father I need some financial assistance from people I know and those I don't even know to meet my financiall needs this season.

Please Father send me financial miracle so that I can meet my needs and those under my care

 Please give me a financial miracle so that I can do your work. I will spread the love you have for me onto others if given a chance. Amen.

Father God, I have an abundance of needs and I do not know how I am going to overcome it without a miracle from you

 Please, God, I'm asking that you send people to me who will assist me financially

. Please forgive me, for spending carelessly in the past.

Father guide me to making good financial decisions through my journey in life. Amen.

Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment