Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Say These Warfare Prayers Against the Enemies of Your Success






Prayer

I come against my enemies of success in Jesus.. you enemies of success e breakthrough I overcome you by blood of Jesus and word of my testimony.

It is written that no weapon fashioned against me shall not stand.

Every tongue speaking lies, evil and deceit against me I condemn you in Jesus Name.

I trample upon my enemies of success in Jesus name.

I trample upon my enemies of progress in Jesus name.

I trample upon every agents of darkness working against me in Jesus name.

I trample upon every demonic agents working me in Jesus name

I trample upon demons,witches and wizards in Jesus name.

I rule over my enemies because I lifted up above them in Jesus name.

The powers of enemies are destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

My enemies are put to shame and disgrace in the name of Jesus.

I will live to proclaim goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

I will succeed in every thing I do and my enemies cannot stop me in Jesus name.

Those who rise up against me shall fall in the name of Jesus.

Those who speak lies,deciet and evil against me shall be seriously disgraced in Jesus name.

My blessings cannot be blocked because it flows from the gates of heaven.

My blessings over flows in the name of Jesus Christ.

Lord I thank you for my success, blessings and oppurnities are in your hands in Jesus Name.

Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment