Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Morning Prayers To Overcome The Spirit Of Stagnation And Backwardness






When you're ready to succeed in life you have to start praying against the spirit of stagnation and backwardness. The devil and your enemies want you to remain stagnant. Evil people rejoices when others are living in poverty.

There are people who pretend to be your friends but there are your real enemies. You must keep away from them if you want to succeed. Some of these so called friends of yours may be possesed by demonic spirit the project failures, stagnation and backwardness against you. If you want to succeed in life you be careful who you spend time with as friend.

 To pray against spirit of stagnation and backwardness is to determine to make progress. The spirit of stagnation and backwardness hinders progress and makes a person to run around in circles

You may be working hard, but despite your efforts you are still stagnation, you are o moving forward, that is the spirit of stagnation at work.
Prayer

 Every spirit of stagnancy operating in my life, I break you in the name of Jesus.

Every plantations of stagnancy and backwardness operating in my life be broken into pieces in Jesus name.

Witchcraft powers projecting and promoting poverty, stagnation and backwardness into my life be destroyed by the fire of God in Jesus name


I move forward

walk, I run, I fly in Jesus Name.

I move forward

I posses my blessings in Jesus name.

I move forward

I achieve my goals in Jesus name

I move forward

I achieve my dreams in Jesus name.

I move forward

I receive my blessings from the throne of grace and glory in Jesus name. Amen.


Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment