Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

You Will Hear from God This Night After Saying These Prayers.


First of all to hear from God you have to seek and desire for it. And you got to have a strong relationship with God through Jesus Christ. The level of your relationship with God determine your closeness with God which determine your ability to hear from him.

If you are a believer you can be assured that whenever you ask God for everything you would receive. You have got to have a deep spiritual hunger to hear from God

. For example, when Oral Roberts was asked, “How do I go about learning to hear God speak to me?” he replied, “Wanting it badly enough to work on it.” You cannot receive the gift of the spirit unless you have a strong quest for it

 Learning to hear from God is similar to learning to walk physically. There will be stumbling, falling,

The major way of knowing that you are enernstly seeking to receive from God is through prayer.

I encourage you to say the following Prayer before going to bed this night and you will come back to give testimony.


THE PRAYER:

O Lord speak to me this night .

I open my Heart Holy Spirit to hear from you this night.

O Lord,let Your Angels minister to your servant.

Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to dream dreams and see visions in the name of Jesus,

Lord, show me deep and secret things.


Reveal hidden things to your child.

Show me things to come.

Reveal the secret behind what I am going through. And show me what to do to overcome the challenges.

Speak to me in my dream and give me understanding.

Help me to remember and interpret correctly what you will show me in my dream tonight.

Let the spirit of prophesy and revelation fall upon the totality of my being in the name of Jesus.Amen

Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com

Please Like,Share and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment