Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Midnight Prayers For Supernatural Breakthrough












I come in the name of Jesus Christ who conquered death by his resurrection power and I declare that I am overcoming every hindrances to my breakthrough.

I am overcoming every enemy that is against my breakthrough.

I release the fire of God and the blood of Jesus and destroy every Satanic roadblock,hindrances and obstructions against my breakthrough

I decree that I am recovering my past losess and I am receiving my breakthrough in the name of Jesus

I call my blessings forth by the miracle working power in the name of Jesus

I call my breakthrough forth by the miracle working power in the name of Jesus.

I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that every enemy who stands against me shall be defeated.

I decree by the power in the name of Jesus that every hindrances against my blessings shall be removed.

I decree that I am positioned for my breakthrough connections.

In the name of Jesus I declare that my breakthrough has opened.

I declare that God is turning around my situation into oppurnities for breakthrough.

I am stepping into  my dreams and fulfillment in Jesus name.

The walls of resistance to my breakthrough shall crumble now in Jesus name.

In the name of I declare that God is giving multiple victories and I am crossing over into a new level of anointing and into a greater place of increase and fulfillment in Jesus Name.
Please Like Share Comment and follow prayerbootcamp for More Powerful Prayers



No comments:

Post a Comment