Pages

Saturday 16 May 2020

10 Powerful Prayers to Provoke Angels of Guidance

.
 
A guardian angel is an angel that is assigned to protect and guide children of God. If you are a believer in Christ you have guidance Angels.

The Bible described Angels as ministry spirits who carry out God's instructions.

There given special assigned, regarding the affairs of children of God. The Bible specifically stated that Angels are ministering spirits. In. Hebrews 1:14 says: "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent to minister for them, who shall receive the inheritance of salvation?"

 In this view, the function of the guardian angel is guide and protect Christians here on earth and to lead them to the Kingdom of Heaven.



The Bible tells us that guardian angels continually watch over us. It will is written God “will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways” (Psalm 91:11).God has assigned host of angels to protect us and go before whenever we made request to the court of heaven, God always Answer by sending his Angels to guide our path in life.

In Exodus 32:34, God guaranteed that Moses will be protected as he preparing to lead the Children of Isreal to a new place: “My angel will go before you.” Psalm 91:11 says, “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” 



Guardian Angels help us to follow the path that God designed for us.

There are here to help us fulfill the will of God. They bring goodness, peace, compassion and hope into our lives

As divine helpers they remind us that is God is always with us in all circumstances.The reality of God’s angels should give us great confidence in God 's willingness to protect and guide us.

Prayers

1.In the name of Jesus. Angels of God, arise and surround me with your wings of protection and power, in Jesus name.

2.In the name of Jesus. Angels of God, arise and take charge over my life,fight my battles, pursue and scatter my enemies .

3. Angels of my protection, I hand over all my adversaries who trouble my soul to you, let your judgement and punishment come upon them speedly in Jesus name.

 4 In name of Jesus, Angels of God,arise protect and guide me in all my ways.

5.Angels of my protection and guidance fight against those who fight against me, let my oppressors begin to grope in the daytime as in the thickness of a dark night, in the name of Jesus. Let as many of them that are after my life turned back and walk in darkness.Let them, be smitten in the day and by the moon, in the night in Jesus’ name.

6.In the name of Jesus, Angels of my guidance, arise , arrest and bind every spirit assigned to spoil my plans,cast them into the pit, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

7.Angels of my protection and guidance arise and remove those who are planning evil against me... remove them from my sphere of Jesus Influence

8. Let every access and authority they have over me be removed from now on in Jesus Name.

9.I declare my Angels will pursue, overtake and recover everything the enemy has stolen from me, in the Name of JESUS.

10.Heavenly Father,let your goodness and mercy follow me this day and for the rest of my life, in JESUS Name.

Note.

Humans do not worship angels but God Almighty. The ministration of Angels are limited primarily to those who are or will be saved.As a child of God your Angels of guidance are simply waiting for you to reach out to them and request their help.

 





We're open to receiving financial blessings from people who are led to support this prayer ministry.



Bank;ACCESS BANK.

ACCOUNT NO:0033328158.

ACCOUNT  NAME:KORIE  MABRIG  DAVID



Send Your Prayer Request to:

victoryonline1@gmail.com

Call:+2349094687643

No comments:

Post a Comment