Pages

Saturday 16 May 2020

10 Powerful Prayers For Activating the Power of the Blood of Jesus

By Mabrig Korie



Bible Readings:

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11)

Hebrews 12:24 "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel"



The Bible testifies that the blood of Jesus speaks better things than the blood of Abel. While the blood of Abel cries for vengeance. The blood of Jesus speaks for salvation, restoration, protection, divine health, prosperity,; it speaks against the works of the devil of darkness. It speaks to Angels of God, and all of creation that it's done, it's finished. The purpose of God has been fulfilled in your life. 

Hebrews 12:24). When we apply the blood of Jesus we’re testifying that the blood of Jesus has guaranteed our victory over the devil. The blood has brought us into fellowship with God, made us whole, safe, successful, sound, and powerful.


Declarations:

 I declare that I’ll never be sick, because the blood of Jesus speaks my healing.

I will never be poor because the blood of Jesus speaks my prosperity.

I will never be defeated because the blood of Jesus speaks my victory.

In the name of Jesus,I declare that I will never be broken or wounded because the blood of Jesus speaks my protection.

The blood of Jesus speaks for my success, divine health, and supernatural prosperity .


Prayers:

1.Heavenly Father, I stand upon Hebrews 12:24, and declare that the blood of Jesus is speaking on my behalf, speaking better things than the blood of Abel. Father,let the blood of Jesus begin to speak solutions to my problems.

2.Let the blood of begin to speak life to my dead finances

3.Let the blood of Jesus begin to speak life to my dead dreams

4.Let the blood begin to speak restoration to my loses.

5.Let the blood of Jesus speak destructions to the work of the devil in my life.

6.Let blood speak destructions to witchcraft activities operating against my life.

7.Let the blood of Jesus quench every demonic activities in my life.

8.Let the blood of Jesus begin to speak against infirmities and deadly diseases targeted against me.

9.Let the life in the blood of Jesus begin to manifest in every areas of my life.

10.Let the blood of Jesus speak destructions to the works of darkness in my life, for I have been transferred from the domain of darkness and established in God’s Kingdom of life, light, and glory, where I reign and rule with Jesus. 

Note:

The blood of Jesus is the most powerful force on earth.

No demon or agents of darkness can stand against you when you declare the power in the blood of Jesus.

From today start praying the blood of Jesus and you will see the power of God move over your life.

We're open to receiving financial blessings from people who are led to support this prayer ministry.

Bank;ACCESS BANK.

ACCOUNT NO:0033328158.

ACCOUNT  NAME:KORIE  MABRIG  DAVID

Send Your Prayer Request to:

victoryonline1@gmail.com

Call:+2349094687643

No comments:

Post a Comment