Pages

Saturday 16 May 2020

Powerful Prayers Against Spiritual Wickedness

By Mabrig Korie

Spiritual hosts of wickedness are demons, unclean or evil spirits, fallen angels. Throughout the Gospels, spiritual host of wickedness cause muteness, deafness, blindness, paralysis, epilepsy and other unspecified illnesses and torments.

Demonic oppressions, disease, witchcraft,wickedness,injustice, natural disaster, man inhumanity to man, untimely death and other evils are the works of the devil, present on earth only because sin invaded the good world God created.

The Bible describes the kingdom of darkness as well-organized in (Ephesians 6:12). Paul wrote:

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places"

As children of God we are admonished in ( 1 Peter 5:8, 9 NIV) to" 8 "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings"

Every child is called and equipped to be soldiers of Christ. God has given us everything we need to fight and win every battle; he has guaranteed our victory, and those who overcome shall reign with Jesus forever. Therefore arise, and fight. For it is written: Deuteronomy 28:7 —“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.”

Declarations

I declare that I have dominion over spiritual wickedness in high places.

I declare that I have authority to desstroy the works of darkness.

I have authority to trample upon Satan and his demons and all agents of darkness..

It is written, whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven. What ever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore with authority in the name of Jesus, I bind and cast all spiritual wickedness influencing my life in Jesus Name.

Prayers

I come against you host of spiritual wickedness in name of Jesus Christ. You have no influence over my life.You have no influence over my days.

The Arms of the Lord is released against the host of wickedness.

Warriors of heaven are released from heaven to fight the battles I cannot fight in the name of Jesus Christ.

 O God of signs and wonders, arise and move in Your power send your Angels to fight against those who fight against me.

 Father, expose and disgrace every agents of darkness influencing my life in Jesus Name.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I receive miracles that will disgrace my enemies in Jesus name.

I turn the table against the against of darkness troubling my life. Father multiply the problems of those who seek to troule my life .Let them have enough trouble.So that thier problem will keep them occupied in Jesus name 

I overturn and destroy every witchcraft activity around me in Jesus name.

I overthrow the kingdom of darkness and bind all principalities and powers working to frustrate my life, in the Name of Jesus.

I subdue demons and agents of darkness. I trample upon my spiritual enemies in the name of Jesus Christ.

I overturn every transactions targeted against my success and breakthrough in Jesus name.

I release stones of fire,hot thunder bolt against agents of darkness around me.

.Let the wickedness of the wicked swallow them in the name of Jesus

Let them broken into pieces in name of Jesus. Let the Arms of the Lord come up against them in Jesus name.

By the power in the blood of Jesus , I quench every circle of demonic activities in my life.

I break the horns of the wicked. I break in peices the horses and the rider in the name of Jesus.

Let my oppressor and the weapons of thier oppressions be drown in the red sea, in the name of Jesus.

Let my oppressors be broken into pieces in the name of Jesus 

Father God pursue them that pursue s me let Your Angels overtake and run them down in the name of Jesus.

Father God expose thier evil plans and let walk in disgrace and shame in the name of Jesus

Every evil targeted against me backfire with fire,backfire shame,backfire with distruction.

Every demon sent to attack me, I command you go back and attack your sender in the name of Jesus.

By the authority in the name of Jesus, I silence every tongue speaking evil against me.

I pull down the strongholds of the enemy. And break the backbone of wickedness.

I bind and cast out all evil dominions and stronghold of poverty and scarcity operating against my life, in the Name of Jesus.

I bind cast out every witchcraft control influencing my life, in the Name of Jesus. 

I bind and revoke every evil assignment targeted against my health in Jesus Name.

I bind and revoke every evil assignment tergarted against my peace in Jesus Name

I break into pieces every astral projection against my progress, success and breakthrough, in the Name of Jesus.

I break the backbone and destroy the root of wickedness of the wicked against me, in the Name of Jesus.

I bind and cast out evil spirits influencing my life by means of energy drawn from the planets, constellations and the earth, in the Name of Jesus.

 I bind and cast out evil spirits influencing my life by means energy drawn from the air, sea, earth & fire,, in the Name of Jesus.

I pursue, overtake and defeat the enemies of my breakthrough. The Lord has empowered me to run down my enemies. I break in pieces every barrier mounted against my success and breakthrough in Jesus name.

 I have stability and I receive my breakthrough now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Amen.


We're open to receiving financial blessings from people who are led to support this prayer ministry.


Bank;ACCESS BANK.
ACCOUNT NO:0033328158.
ACCOUNT  NAME:KORIE  MABRIG  DAVID.




No comments:

Post a Comment