Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Powerful Prayers for Activating the Favor of God in Your Life




By Mabrig Korie


There are some Christians who are not conscious of the Favour of God in their lives. But the Christian iife is a life of favour . We are saved by the unmerited favor of God. Our lives depend on the favor of God

 In Psalm 5:12 the Bible says, “For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield” (NKJV).

 The day you received salvation through Jesus Christ was the day that Jesus made you righteous, from that day onwards you are sorrounded with the shield of favor.You have been born again into His righteousness kingdom,now the favor of God is your birthright. Say the following prayers to activate the favor of God upon your life.


Prayers For Favor

 In the name of Jesus Christ, Father, I stand on Psalm 5:12 and declare , For You, O Lord, will bless tme ; with favor You will surround me as with a shield

Father, let your favor souround me like a shield. Let it open doors for me.

Father let the Spirit of God grant me understanding and insight your purpose for my life.Let the Spirit of Favor envelope me Let me recieve your unlimited prosperity.

Father let the Spirit of favor shield me from the crises that is in the world. Let it shield me from lack ,hardship and scarcity. Let it shield me from disaese and infirmities.

O Father, let me recieve your favor for progress and prosperity.

Let' me recieve the favor to excel in all things I set my hands to do.

Let me recieve the favour for divine connections, for strategic and profitable bussines alliances.

Father please connect me to men and women of substance. To people who will assist me to achieve my purpose on earth.

Father let the spirit of favor break and destroy every limitations, or hindrances to my journey of success, victory, and prosperity.

Father let your favor cover every area of my life.

Let your favor take care of everything I need in this life.

Father pour your favor upon me

Let your favor change my story.

Let people see the mark of favour in my life every wherever I go.

Declarations For Favor.

I declare that my hands are filled with the favor of the Lord. 

Anyone I touch surely must be favored; anything I do will be blessed.

I am blessed and highly favored

I have with God and man

I am favored in my place of work.

I am favoured wherever I go.

 I am greatly favoured!

 God’s favour surrounds me like a shield

God's favor open doors for me, bringing me into my place of abundance.It makes a way where there is no way for me, paving the way for my success, progress and breakthrough.

The favor of God connects me with prominent people with noble character.

The favor of God brings me before Kings and quteens. Before great leaders in the society.

I will walk with confidence all my life knowing that with God's favour working in me, there is no limit to what I can achieve.

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

Christ is my strength therefore I am able to accomplish the impossible.

I have the ability and the resources to do whatever I need to do.

 I function today at my best potentials because the favor of God speaks for me.

I don't need to struggle like the people of this would because I have received the grace and favor to excel in all things.

The favor of God is working for me because the Holy Spirit is leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I am doing ,in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus.Amen and Amen

Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment