Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

You Will Hear From God This Night After Saying These Prayers (2)


By Mabrig Korie



1. Father God, I ready to receive a massage from You in my dream tonight Lord speak to me in a way I can understand.

2. Father give me the wisdom and understanding to comprehend the mysteries of your kingdom.

3. Father let the Holy Spirit speak to me in a still small vioce.

4. Father let me receive the gift to dream dreams and see visions.

5. Father let Holy Spirit open my spiritual eyes to see Your future plans for my life.

6. Father let the Holy Spirit open my eyes to see what is behind what I am going through.

7. Father let Holy Spirit show me the way out of my present condition

8. Father let me see the solutions to my problems in my dream tonight in Jesus name.

9. Father let the spirit of prophecy fall upon me nightly.

10. Father wash my eyes with Holy Ghost and fire and help me to see deep and secret things.

11. Father whatever I am going to dream about, what ever I am going to see, ,let it be your plans for my life.

12. Father whatever you are going to show me in my dreams tonight, let me not forget but remember all in Jesus name.

13. Father let there be no interferances or demonic distractions in my sleep tonight in Jesus Name.

14. Father station your Angels around me as I sleep tonight.

15. Father God baptize me with the spirit of prophesy and revelation

16. Fill me with the power of the Holy Ghost. Take full control of the totality of my being. All these I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment