Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Morning Prayers For Breakthrough (1)


Thank me father for my grace,mercy and favour upon me and my family members. 
Father God, I thank you for peaceful night sleep, for my protection and guidance through our the night.

    I declare in the name of Jesus, today will mark a new beginning of better things and marvellous manifestation of the grace, mercy and favour of the Almighty upon my life and  myentire family in Jesus name.

    As me set out today I decree breakthrough will be my portion physically, spiritually, economically and in every area of my life In Jesus Name.
  In the name of Jesus   I declare that everything that God has created will cooperate with my destiny today and usher me and my family into breakthrough. the power of the most high that grants and leads to breakthrough will work in me will work for me,will work with me and will work against all my enemies today and forever in Jesus name.

  Everyone I  come in contact with today shall be used by God for my breakthrough,progress and success

   In the name of Jesus, I decree that people  shall go out of their way today to help, assist and support me.Destiny helper shall surround me and do the needful. 
Today, I pray that God will saturate my life and family will enough blessings.

I declare that I will never lack,doors of mercy, favour and abundance shall be open unto me and my family permanently in the mighty name of Jesus.
From today, I will begin to experience dynamic breakthrough in my business and job. My spouse will experience breakthrough in business and health.
In the name of Jesus, I declare breakthrough for my family members: my children shall experience breakthrough in their studies and shall Succeed gallantly and gloriously. My children shall be successful in business and careers in Jesus Name.

    Those that are working to disgrace me shall fall and grope in darkness In Jesus name. Their evil plans against me is twarted and destroyed in Jesus name.  

I declare the as the Almighty God openly disgraced Haman in the book of Esther 6,all my enemies shall be publicly disgraced in Jesus name.

    By the power of the Holy ghost I decree all my good desires over my life, family,wife, husband, сhildren,my job and my loved ones shall come to pass this season in the mighty name of Jesus.

My going out today is blessed, my coming in shall be full of testimony. No evil will come near me nor my family I cover myself all with the blood of Jesus and holy ghost fire.

The Lord shall be with me, his blessings shall overtake me today and told will enjoy the abundances of heaven in Jesus mighty name.Amen

Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876











.


No comments:

Post a Comment